PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE
4Sleep will replace or repair at our option, without cost to you, any 4Sleep mattress or mattress topper should it be deemed defective because of faulty workmanship or structural defects during the warranty period, excluding the specific limitations contained herein. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
Important terms and conditions regarding this warranty:
- This warranty is honored only for the original purchaser.
- Purchaser will not be responsible for any costs for shipping the replacement mattress under this warranty.
- No new warranty is provided with a replacement product. The warranty for the replacement product runs from the date of the original purchase of the replaced product. In connection with the replacement of a product in compliance with the terms of this Limited Warranty, if a purchaser elects to upgrade to a more expensive product, he/she may do so by paying the difference between the cost of the original product being replaced and the cost of the upgraded product. In the event of an upgrade as described in this paragraph, a new warranty will be provided for the upgraded pieces only.
- This limited warranty gives our customers specific legal rights. Other rights may vary based on the state of residence.
4SLEEP MATTRESS: 10-YEAR FULL REPLACEMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one inch (1”) that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Your 4Sleep mattress must be continuously supported by an adequate foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress, foundation and user(s). Failure to have a proper bed frame may void the warranty. 4Sleep may require purchaser to provide proof of the quality of the foundation, adjustable bed base, or bed frame used in conjunction with the mattress if purchaser makes a claim under this limited warranty.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the mattress cover. 4Sleep may, at its own option, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress. In the event the cover is replaced, 4Sleep may replace it with the current style of cover available for the mattress, which may be of a different color or material than the original cover product.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- A normal increase in softness of the memory foam or a decrease in its recovery aspects, both of which are anticipated characteristics of the foam and neither of which affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress. However, normal increase in softness or a decrease in the recovery feature due to normal use, temperature or humidity is excluded under this warranty.
- Individual comfort preferences.
- Normal body impressions less than one inch (1”).
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to: burns, cuts, tears, stains or liquid damage. All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the mattress is abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
- Mattresses not used with proper foundation and support system.
- Transportation, inspection, or removal costs of product.
- Product sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Product sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.